Personal Musings

This blog is intended to be just a jumble of thoughts that hit me and need not necessarily mean anything.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kerala, India

Water flows ...

Sunday, March 16, 2008

sitemeter and my impression on page visits

I was just in the process of wasting some time while preparing my bath, and i came across this interesting observation.

People dont usually read the pages that are my hrd core musings.

People stumble upon my page, when they want to get some information. I feel google has given me more page visits, than any one else.

Things I want to actually put in my blog, because of utility factor, is more appreciated by people visiting the pages.

So lesson to learn:
  1. i can happily put in all my musings, because nobody is going to bother on reading it.
  2. if i need to actually improve the number of visits, i must actually put material that is useful to others
Simplest things are the most profound.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home