Personal Musings

This blog is intended to be just a jumble of thoughts that hit me and need not necessarily mean anything.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kerala, India

Water flows ...

Monday, November 05, 2007

A revelation from my sitemeter

I was just reading thru my sitemeter. I still dont know why i have it, but it is quite interesting one.

To my utter surprise, there are lot of people reading this blog as a result of search query.

From what i saw, many people are coming to this site by searching "destroy usa".
I think time for disclaimer has come. I should definitely put that i dont want to destroy USA. I dont have the resources nor the time to do such a futile thing. But then, i cant but comment about something that i am sure is about to happen.

Any ways, this post certainly marks my return from my latest slumber

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home