Personal Musings

This blog is intended to be just a jumble of thoughts that hit me and need not necessarily mean anything.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Kerala, India

Water flows ...

Friday, July 07, 2006

an about me

To me, I am not.
But to be I certainly am.
Truely there is certainty,
that to me is to be.

I have absolutely no idea wht tht means. but then to rationally explain all things around me; that is the only trait i dont want to master anyway.

It actualy took me one neural cycle to understands the vastness of the statement. The feeling at that instant was sort of engulping the entire globe and yet be out of it. I was hit by Krishnan and i hit him back. But anyway, wht matters is tht it seems nonsensical, and yet it is completely meaningful. Just like me.

I still can think of existential reality only. The non-existential reality is still a puzzle to me.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home